Something really special is waiting for you.........

We have a friend. A very special friend. A "catographer". Her name is Marianna Zampieri and she lives in Italy.


Our friend Marianna is an amazingly creative and talented photographer with a gifted eye. With presence and authenticity, Marianna captures her subjects like the eye of someone in love. She a distinct style, you can always tell a shot has been taken by her. She works on a special project right now and we would like to give the floor to her:

Image credit & copyright: Marianna Zampieri


Hello my name I Marianna and I am not a professional photographer, but I have recently discovered a passion for photography. After a couple of years of photographing cats (shelter cats or my cat Arthur), I decided to do something different. So, I thought about my first project called ‘Passions’.

Through the photos of this project, I tried to capture the relationship between cats and the people they live while they are sharing moments of pleasure, engaged in a particular art or a pastime they like best.

So I had the opportunity to exhibit the photos of Passions project in some Italian cities, and they are already exposed in Udine.

After that naturally turned out that there are many people who has a cat in their working place, so I decided to start a new project called C-AT Work

Many of my subject had been suggested me from people who knew about the project, others come from internet researches

It is a very interesting project that allows me to see the cats entered in the most unusual environments, in beautiful locations where we are not used to seeing them.

But i want to point out that all of my pictures are taken with respect for each cat, nothing is pretend or forced. Cats are very unpredictable and this is the hardest part of the project. They just don’t do what you want, when you want. I cannot expect anything; I just try and wait to see what happens. There will never be in my photos cats kept in arm forcibly, everything has to be very spontaneous and recreate an atmosphere of daily intimacy.

There is no a favorite cat from this project, every cat is my favorite because they are unique and they have a particular personality different from any others

My goal is always to try to capture the beauty of a relationship between cats and people and demonstrate the great dignity and the incredible adaptability of these animals in any situation

If you want to take a look to my project click below

Cats At Work

Comments

Popular Posts