Monday, October 7, 2013
Coffee isn't just warm and energizing, it may also be extremely good for you.
1. Coffee Can Make You Smarter
2. Coffee Can Help You Burn Fat and Improves Physical Performance
3. Coffee May Drastically Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
4. Coffee May Lower Your Risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
5. Coffee May be Extremely Good For Your Liver
6. Coffee May Decrease Your Risk of Dying
7. Coffee is Loaded With Nutrients and Antioxidants
Bottom Line: Coffee contains a decent amount of several vitamins and minerals. It is also the biggest source of antioxidants in the modern diet.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Exciting news ..........
Are you all ready for some cheery news on this sunny October day?!?!
As a Very BIG THANK U to every one of my followers & friends I would like to share with you a short novel written by myself. And yes, in the center of the story is a cat. It's based on something experienced by me quite a while ago. It's free - no catch. It comes in PDF-format (you will need ADOBE reader version 5.xx and later - can be downloaded for nfree). File name is gray_cat.pdf, size is 792.6 k.
To reduce my traffic the file is linked to an external provider (one-click-hoster)!
Link = http://dfiles.eu/files/i3azu4yce